Tuesday 21 April 2015

Divergent Series review

Hi all,

Once again here I am with no excuse why I have not posted and I am truly sorry - school and sleep ratio is currently taking over my life and will soon will be completed - which excites me and petrifies me at the same time. I still do not know really what to base my writing about because my audience demographic does not really read blogs online so I am going to do another review - why? I felt like this is the one I enjoyed the most to write - it also looks the best also. I will be reviewing numerous things to start and maybe to a review section on my blog and incorporate these in my personal blogs (which I'll be doing more often when my exams finish).

The Divergent Series- Review Ben Prestidge

Once a book turned hit blockbuster movies - The Divergent series was written by  Veronica Roth originally which was based on the capitalist movement of the heads bestowing power on the people below them. This movie / plot of book features similar themes of power and corruption for example films like' The Maze Runner' or 'The Hunger Games'  but this series is much better in my opinion due to the realisation and the key focus on human emotion throughout. I'm not going to give it all away but it follows a group of 'Divergent' humans who can perfect every human skill which 'need to be excited because of there power' - the plot is way to hard to explain... It's just like the films you need to read or watch to understand and have a long conversation about but that's what adds to the beauty of the series.  The situations seem real and you really connect to the main characters (Beatris and Four) whilst getting into it similar series try to encapture this feel but superbly done in this occasion.



I would recommend this series especially to you all and to my friends, thank you for reading and please feedback and apologise in advance if you don't hear from me in a while.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment