Wednesday 14 January 2015

Day in a Life...

Hello,

Today is Wednesday, but feels like much later, like the weekend is never going to occur... Today I have (surprisingly) done at lot of work- like not that I usually do anything, I do! But today I have done way more than expected, I like it!

Today was a barge of  coursework catch-up and work, I felt so tired but very very productive. Not to mention the fact that I went to the gym today, yes you heard me right. I WENT TO THE GYM. Yes and I surprisingly did a lot there also. I guess saying today was a very productive day today!

I do not have a clue what to post today, and I feel like I have a lot to tell you, but I have no clue what to say to be specific. Tomorrow I am going to get my Mock Exam results. That's going to be a hard day to digest the fact that I failed most of my exams. But it also gives an insist of what I truly need to get my head around how much work I need to do before the actual exams... Eek! I'm sure I'll blog my results tomorrow. Wish me luck- I guess. 

Anyway today seemed like a very good bad, it made me aware how I only need to do a little bit to stop the debt of coursework I thought I had, not to mention knowing I lost a load of weight from Christmas. I would like to post my journey throughout also. 

But unfortunately, I cannot think of anything else to include, I'm sorry that it's not like my other posts but I'm sure starting next week when I blog only three times a week it'll be a load easier to produce a good standard blog posts!

See you tomorrow,
B

PS: Double the amount of people from yesterday had been visiting this page, thank you all for you;re support and hope to see you all again. Feel free to message me or comment anything you want to hear or know. It really means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment