Wednesday 7 January 2015

An Introduction...

Hello!

I was supposed to start this ages ago and it seems like forever that I wanted to start this ages go. I'm not quite sure yet what I am going to put on here, but I guess this'll be a place where I can speak my mind, say what I may not say in person. It'll be fun and I hope this'll be an occurring thing with these post. Probably just commenting on what I have done etc. 

People create these accounts with a overall goal and a topic to surround upon, beauty, racing people have a slight idea... I do not! But I just know and picture myself doing this for a long time and something that will be updated with people who mean a lot to be over this, people reading, commenting and interacting with me via my blog  posts.I don't want this to become a chore and I know millions of people blog and only a small minority have a lot of followers and I am not asking for that, of course it'll be great. But I just love writing and have a passion for the news and informing people things, whether me commenting on national issues or just little things going on in my life.

I love writing and reading, being a teenager with high aspirations in life I aspire to become a journalist, or anything to do in the media industry. Like radio, magazines or newspapers I wouldn't care. But of course I have a plan B which is to be an English teacher... But I'd work away from the UK. I love travelling and exploring different cultures, when I am older I want to do a tour of Asia and Danish counties (Norway, Sweden etc).

If you have read down to here I am very surprised but so so grateful, thank-you for selecting my blog to read. I'm sure the quality and what I'm going to write will include and I'll love you to join me in the progression of this blog, it mean a lot! But enough about me, I'd love to hear about you! I'm not totally sure if this is how a first blog post goes like but I enjoyed writing this and hope to talk later.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment