Friday 9 January 2015

Three, the magic number & 10 Facts About Me

Hello,

Look at me now, day three. They usually say that in smoking or addiction the third day is the hardest. Whilst it was complete opposite for me! I was so excited to put something on here tonight, I don't really have any idea why... This seems like a good release after a long and draining school week-oh i know it's not as hard as work etc but I kinda enjoy it.

I was trying to find out what I want to do about this blog, I think I may have an idea! Lifestyle, comments on popular news stories at given time of me writing. I also love music and into being social acceptable so I may recommend somethings also.

I know they it is only day four and having 17 views today made me very grateful, why? I never knew doing something which means a lot and I enjoy is getting viewed at by the public. Maybe comment on these posts? It would make my day.  So, I don't really wanted to leave the blog post this short so why not do a '10 facts about me' post? I know, very conventional but I hope people will take interest and enjoy! I assure you as the days go it'll be more original, with the design and the publicizing of this blog. This is only the beginning! 

TEN FACTS ABOUT ME 


1) My name is Ben, not Benjamin.
2) I am from England, United Kingdom in the Midlands.
3) Living with me are my two sisters (ones my twin) and my parents.
4) I am a five-teen year old who aspires big and have goals in life.
5) I am very outgoing when you get to know me, but not in a arrogant way.
6) Currently at school I am studying Media, ICT, Spanish and Geography which I am enjoying and for my A-Levels I'm going to pick Media, English Literature, Philosophy and Sociology. Sounds like a task but I know I will push to succeed (WISH ME LUCK). These link to the possibility's in English or Media.
7) I know who I am, what I believe in and who I decide to follow and have strong opinions on theory and laws. A privilege not many have.
8) I am a volunteer at my local Scout Group and have been going since around eight years, it has became a large percentage of our family's life and a very good experience. I aim to still be in Scouting when I'm 80!
9) I am not saying I am an atheist, but I am not sure if I want to follow my family's religion of Christian or pursue in a pilgrimage into Buddhism, due to that the subject fascinates me and I also agree with the teaching of Equality etc. 
10) Finally,hobbies which I pursue in are Photography and Creative Writing due to the combination of English and Media. These are the things I excel in and want to pursue whilst traveling etc. 

That's all for today, hope the ever longing number of views increase throughout, see you very soon.
B


PS: I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to blog during the weekend (not like you 17 readers who accessed my page maybe by mistake) just weekends seem very busy always. Not that it may effect you just just don't expect to bump into my page because I may not be here!

PPS: Sounds stupid, but soon I am going to add more to my profile due to the fact it's still like nobody has touched it. My profile picture will be up soon and will show my face upon the internet, not that you needed to know haha.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben. I love your writing style and really enjoyed reading your posts. Keep going, love you!

    Charlotte x

    p.s blogging is so fun...isn't it??

    ReplyDelete