Thursday 8 January 2015

Progress....

Hello! 

Today I the second day in a row of me writing on this blog, I am still not entirely sure what my main topic for this blog is. But I am sure that after a couple of days of me writing pits of absolute-nothing-ness, I'll find something to base my conversations about. I'm not female so beauty themed with not suit me, neither do I own a lot of technology not garden etc. I know that I am passionate about travel but;
i) I cannot afford to travel extensively.
ii) I do not trust myself in another county myself at this moment.
But I am going to go to Japan in the summer for three weeks which I'm really really exited about and I'm so sure I'll blog about it and show you a lot of photos taken etc. 

I really hope I carry on with blog... I also hope that a load of people will access it and read it and engage with what I'm saying or belief. It will be very fulfilling and my passion will just expand. Who knows?  I may become addicted! Haha, I hope so. This seems like an amazing escape from school work and exam revision, one of the main reasons I created this.

I checked my stats section whatever it's called and I have nine views! It so dosent sound like anything to regulars but nine views to me is fantastic. Nine people have legit opened this. I also hope this gets bigger every post I put up. Thank you.

B


No comments:

Post a Comment