Tuesday 13 January 2015

CD review- McBusted Deluxe

Hello,

How are you all today? I'm surprise you've been viewing! It's always lovely to enter here to find more people view this page, seems bizarre that this amount of people are on my page count, and the amount of people that view each post closer today gets more and more by around three view... Which is amazing! It progress, it's not a chore and it's weird to think people are liking it as much as I! 

Anyway I've seemed to be doing that everyday, maybe I should tell you what I'm going to be talking about- isn't that what you do? Tonight I wanted to show you how diverse my blog will be like, not being stuck to a certain theme and audience range etc. So yesterday I was talking about my friends, and in contrast other things I want to write are reviews to things I use, like or do most days or stuff. To start? One of the CD's which I am engrossed in lately:

McBusted Deluxe review 

Knowing that some people which view my blogs are not from the United Kingdom (wow I wouldn't believe I'd say that!). I guess I'll kinda of explain some back-story to this album.

McFly and Busted where two separate bands based around the 2000's and basically took over my birth year (1999) and my childhood so they have basically always been in my ears since birth. Anyway, Busted were the band which made hits like 'Air Hostess' and 'Year 3000' (NOT THE JONAS BROTHERS) and McFly well what don't you know? 'It's all about you' ect?  They've made too much.

Any recently these two previously domineering  bands formed one, surprisingly and cleverly call themselves McBusted with one of Busted's band members not joining. They had just had a UK tour and it was hit, they sang all the previous songs. But recently they have made an album- yes you heard me they made a freaking album together. Well, that's all you really need to know. 

Basically there new album is really, really good and very recommend. Even if you haven't heard of neither of them before! The genre you can say is pop-rock- but not the cheesy type. I wouldn't recommend listening it with your Nan or baby sibling though... 

(McBusted album cover)
My favorite song on it? Probably Get Over It at least YouTube them and see you yourself! You will like them, I don't know if it's due to the impact they had on me as a seven year old but it's great and an uplifting start to the year. Not to mention they are touring the UK again, and I am going!! (Again).

Anyway, thank-you for reading if you did haha! I also hope you like this album. Is that how you do an online blog-review thing? If not could you please help. Also, comment down below what other things to review you. I love music but I also am in love with literature, so if there are any good books out there tell me!!

See you tomorrow regardless,
B



PS: Starting next week for your information I am going to not blog everyday unfortunately, but I want to form a schedule! You know, make it more official so maybe three times a week sounds good to me. What day do you ask? I have no clue. I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment