Monday 12 January 2015

The Slut and the Falcon.

Hello,

How have things been? As known I did not post anything through the weekend, I have a very busy one and didn't have time to complete this. It feels weird not going on my laptop throughout the weekend. But a busy change is a good one I guess. Through the weekend I have really been thinking of what I wanted my blog to be formatted, what would be on it etc and I;m sure I'd like to do a lifestyle blog. Whether this means what I did today, anything that I'm doing which effects me personally or even recipes to meals I've made. I have no clue what the end result may be but I like the idea of vulnerability in my ideas. I aim to have a mass of people viewing my blog, with a vary of country's and communicating with others with my interests and interested in what I am talking about what I am enjoying what I'm posting and putting on here. 

In other news, I was going to start my diet yesterday. I had done it for a couple of day before now but these seemed only to fail when we went to Pizza Hut tonight. So currently I am going to try and burn at least 1/5 of it off... Start tomorrow I promise you. 

I guess this seems like a diary  to me, nobody can tell me what I want to put on this page and I just say what I want, but it is published online and anybody can see it, I know I'm not going to quote my biggest fears or my secrets at the time but I like this sort of publicizing of my personal events.

ANYWAY that was not the true point of my post today... Today? I want to talk about the people who mean most to me. My best-friends.

THE SLUT AND THE FALCON

If you know (and you probably do not) I have always only hung around with girls and seemed to count the amount of male friends in one hand, and for a boy is quite rare. I seem to be more confident around them and seem to be more into there business (weirdly) than playing football in a grotty, muddy field. Also they just seem to be nicer and more sympathetic haha. I have struggled my whole life to fit in, to be liked and to have people around me who I trust. I know I must sound like a typical moody teenager but I literally felt not wanted. But only recently have I been hanging round with people who actually understand and like me? I know it's soppy but I think they came at a very low place in my life and they helped leaps and bounds. I never knew how happy a group of gals could of made me I don't know but all I know is that I am very comfortably and very happy.

PS: Shout-out to one of these people (http://scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk/). Thank-you for getting me into this because it seems life a great relieved! I'm very grateful. 

See you all tomorrow,
B

PS: I have seen that my view count on this page is going up by the day! I am totally wow so suprised 33 people would open it! Sounds like absolutly nothing but step by step I will get to where I want to be and very glad to be sharing this with the early viewers. I mean so much x

PPS: In the attachment I have included a nice picture of me and the group of girls which mean so much, this was after our Christmas meal (obviously I'm the only boy). At least you have an idea what I look like after this haha. 


1 comment:

  1. Love you Ben, this is so cute:-) I cannot even explain how much I love reading your posts! #number1fanfromthebeginning <3

    ReplyDelete